It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

Can't wait

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

AionLegend

Can't wait

PostTue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 pm

This game looks like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to play a game that pauses like dragon age origins but feels like a single player MMO.

Izno

Site Admin

Re: Can't wait

PostWed Sep 11, 2013 9:14 am

We really hope you will like it ! If you like the strategy involved in boss fights in MMO's you should definetly enjoy Aarklash: Legacy ;-)

MrMonkey

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 am

I'm looking forward to this too, very much so. I only found out about the game last night, and it looks great - I've watched a few videos on YouTube this morning of people playing the game, and they really seem to enjoy - must be satisfying for you all.

I notice on your download page there is mention of your store, but no link there. Is this an error, or just a "Not quite yet!" matter for the impatient people like me? Where possible, I prefer to buy games direct from the makers/publishers to help support :)

Thanks

Izno

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 am

Hey there !

Thanks for your interest.

It's not just there yet, it will be available in about 8 hours. The link will work then.

The game is only available through Steam (Key bought from our shop are to be redeemed on Steam) as it is self published.

Have fun ;)

MrMonkey

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 am

Thanks for your speedy reply Izno, I got it yesterday. Have since been convincing all my friends to get it too, it's a fantastic game.

Izno

Site Admin

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 8:41 am

We are glad you like it, and hopefully your friends will too.

I will pass the message to the devs ;)

QDemon19

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Yes, from what I've played of the game (2+ hrs, just completed couple of fights in Act 1) it is wonderful.
I'm playing on medium and I'll say that the difficulty is set just right, I barely manage to scrape through battles with everyone alive and not a lot of strategy games manage to inflict this upon me..so Kudos!

And the PAUSE..Wow..this is why I loved DA1 and hated DA2, I like my games slow, forcing me to stop, pause and think.

I'm having a blast and please pass along my best wishes and gratitude to the devs.

Return to General Forum