It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

Difficulty Level

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

Jimbob2k

Difficulty Level

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 11:18 am

As an old timer, my reactions aren't what they used to be :P I've seen a couple of videos of this game and on each one the players get wiped on what they percieved to be straight forward battles - early in the game too. The videos were a few months old, so my question is has the difficulty been balanced recently? Also, is there any options for difficulty for the game?

Izno

Site Admin

Re: Difficulty Level

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 11:38 am

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the game ! The difficulty has indeed been adjusted in the last months.

There are four difficulty levels in the game : Easy, Normal, Hard and Ragnarok (Extreme).

The game requires you to be attentive to what is happening, but not that much reactivity, at least if you use the active pause correctly ;)

It may take a bit of practice to master, but the early stages of the game will let you do that, at least in the first two difficulty modes.

The Easy mode will have its challenge too : some fights (and abilities), like bosses, are not so forgiving, which is part of the fun and the intended design. However, it should be absolutely manageable !

Jimbob2k

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Thanks for the reply. Whilst I'm here, is there any reason why there is no active community hub yet for this game on Steam?

Izno

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm going to check into that, but I do think that the hub gets active only after release of the game (about 3 hours from now).

Jimbob2k

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Well ok, but pretty much nearly all games get their Steam community hub activated well before the release of the game.

QDemon19

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Its up now.
Yes most other games have it activated way before the actual launch.

ktchong

PostThu May 15, 2014 10:20 am

Do the enemies have the same HP, SP, MP, damages and abilities at different difficulty levels? Or do they just fight smarter? (Most games just give them enemies more HP and damages at higher difficulties.)

Return to General Forum