It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

Levels....

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

anolesoul

Levels....

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 7:19 pm

How many levels are there in this game?

Izno

Site Admin

Re: Levels....

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 am

Hey there !

Just to clarify, when say levels, you means maps and acts (durability) or levels to unlock for characters ?

I will answer your question then ;-)

anolesoul

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

Izno wrote:Hey there !

Just to clarify, when say levels, you means maps and acts (durability) or levels to unlock for characters ?

I will answer your question then ;-)
Character advancement(levels),and also the size(area) that you are able to explore within this game.

Izno

Site Admin

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Level cap is at 20 for characters, meaning you will have to choose what to spec in, rather than develop everything.

As for maps, there are 3 main regions with many variations within each of them. They are separeted into smaller areas of something like several kilometers square I would say.

As for durability in general, one run takes on average 20 hours, depending on difficulty level and personnal skill.

anolesoul

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Izno wrote:Level cap is at 20 for characters, meaning you will have to choose what to spec in rather than develop everything.

As for maps, there are 3 main regions with many variations within each of them. They are separeted into smaller areas of something like several kilometers square I would say.

As for durability in general, one run takes on average 20 hours, depending on difficulty level and personnal skill.
Thank-you...for all that info,it's most appreciated.

Return to General Forum