It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm

3rd crystal puzzle act 2

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

Thechiv

3rd crystal puzzle act 2

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 7:21 am

In act two there are a slew of puzzles. The final crystal puzzle, which seems to be not required but opens up to alot of loot is giving me problems....

Now before some one post a link to the youtube puzzle guide....THOSE ARE FOR ACT 3. and 1 for act 2 which to be honest was easy to solve. I have talked to this man and while he claims to have solved it he could not tell me how and refuses to make a video because "I beat the game and moved on to something else."....As far as I can tell the only solution lies in turning all the crystals on at the same time however to do this is presenting a rather annoying frustration.

If any one has a solution for this puzzle please share.

Emberstrike

Re: 3rd crystal puzzle act 2

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 1:15 pm

This will probably greatly annoy you but that puzzle can be solved with only two crystal turns. Click the switch to reset puzzle to default (way it looks when you first see it). Then, middle row of 5 is where you want to click on crystals. Count that middle row starting at door you want to open (number them 1-5 with 1 nearest to the door and 5 furthest away from door).

With that done, now click the 2nd one from door (currently off). then click 4th one away from door (currently on). Open Sesame!!

If it makes you feel better, first time I saw that puzzle, I was clicking madly about as well trying to get it sorted. It was not a 2-click exercise my first time :D

Return to General Forum