It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 pm

Facing issues with steam achievements..

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

Demon

Facing issues with steam achievements..

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 am

Firstly, I wanted to thank the devs for this amazing game. I have been looking for challenging party rpg games since DAO and DAO2 and could find only Japanese games (which are nice but not my cup of tea).

I really hope this game gets some fame so that the devs can work on more content or an expansion.

The only feedback I can give for this superb game is a request for more re-playability in the form on random dungeons or survival mode etc.

Coming to my issues. I purchased the game in steam but I am unable to gain any achievements (if this was working it would offer some more challenges/re-playability to my game)

Another issue is in-game with Leck Lorus and Wendaroo. When I combo Leck's first spell with Wendaroo's leech seed (upgraded to heal on enemy death), I only get Wendaroo's heal effect and not the damage effect from Leck. I wanted to make a combo with these two (along wih frinz's bomb). So is this a coding bug or is it intended.

Once again, thanks for the game and I hope to buy more content for this game from you guys :D

Izno

Site Admin

Re: Facing issues with steam achievements..

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi,

First let me thank you for your support and we are glad you like the game !

For the achievements, it must be a Steam or connection issue, as we had no particular issue reported with Steam achievements thus far.

I'm going to ask the devs about the other issue ;)

EDIT : it is the intended design, to avoid a too powerful combo !

Demon

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Hey Izno,

Yea I figured as much. I seem to be the only one with this stupid issue :x
My connection is fine and achievements are working for my other steam games. I will try restarting steam and see if that helps. I guessed there wont be much the devs could do about that.

As for the combo, thanks for the clarification. Figures that I would only want to make a combo that is too strong to be allowed in the game :D
Oh well, I can still put them on different targets and make sure they both die.

Izno

Site Admin

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:42 am

Demon wrote: Oh well, I can still put them on different targets and make sure they both die.

That is probably your best shot, it's a harder to pull but the end result should be pretty similar ;)

As for the Steam issue, we are really sorry about that. Keep us updated on the matter and I will check if some people are facing some similar issues on the community hub.

Return to General Forum