It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

stuck here in Act II

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!
  • Author

perelandra67

stuck here in Act II

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 pm

this stairwell won't "activate" for me and I'm stuck in the vault of the goldmongers. I'm pretty I did everything up to this point. Did I miss something?
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (41.94 KiB) Viewed 7946 times

Izno

Site Admin

Re: stuck here in Act II

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey there,

Ok, lets start simple. Have you tried to bring your characters close to the stairs ?

There is a mob group with a gargoyle just before the stairs, and the death of this particular group starts a short cutscene that is necessary to unlock them. As we don't don't see your character on the screenshot, it could be that.

As long as the cutscene is not played, the stairs won't be activated.

If it happens to be something else, you will have to give your save file to the support and we will explore the code.

Good luck and keep us updated ;)

perelandra67

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 6:04 pm

yes I did defeat the gargoyle and yes I did bring my group up to the stairs. It does not turn yellow like the other stairs. I did not get a cut-scene after defeating the mob. thanks for your reply

Jeje

Site Admin

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 am

Hello perelandra67

Sorry for the inconvenience ! Without more information it's really hard to know what happen so, in order to unstuck your game and look deeper to understand what happen I will need your save game file.

So, please send an email to our support (support.cyanide-studio.com) and attach your save file (you will find it in ...\Documents\Aarklash Legacy\Profiles\Default\Saves). Give me the save where you are stuck and the autosave_camp_map06_4.save pls.

Don't hesitate to ask for me in your email ;)
Aarklash Legacy - Project Manager - Lead GameDesigner

Return to General Forum