It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 pm

Motcha, the Orc Shaman, comes along

Discussions about Official game news
  • Author

Izno

Site Admin

Motcha, the Orc Shaman, comes along

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Get familiar with the shamanic traditions with the orc Motcha !

Motcha came to the Goldmongers and said to them that he had been told to serve them by three ghosts. Two were his orc ancestors that still owed the guild money when they'd died. They could not rest in their deaths and asked him to negotiate a contract of servitude that would free him.

The third ghost was most mysterious, a man with blue skin, and said that he should do this thing  or the world might come to an end. Motcha did not tell the Goldmongers of the third man, but the story of the first two was enough to get him a copper link.

His usefulness as an interpretor of the stories of the dead has earned him his silver, and his deadly powers have earned him the respect of his fellow Wheel Swords. Motcha is incredibly patient, never growing excessively angry, even when provoked. This had always set him apart within his tribe, and earned him the training of the Shamans at an early age.

Here is a short video of Motcha in action :

milosss

Re: Motcha, the Orc Shaman, comes along

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Hello everybody,

I have couple of questions; I really love what i'm watching on videos and art design of the game,

when will you declare the last character and also when will you let pre-purchase the game(and price of it),

Best Regards

Izno

Site Admin

Re: Motcha, the Orc Shaman, comes along

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Hi,

We're glad you like it ;)

We reveal a new heroe every week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, and the last one will be revealed just before release next week.

There will be no pre-purchase available for the game but early buyers (first week) will get a 10% discount off the 19,99€ price.

If you any other questions, don't hesitate to ask us ;-)

Return to News