It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Aarklash: Legacy is now available !

Discussions about Official game news
  • Author

Izno

Site Admin

Aarklash: Legacy is now available !

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Aarklash: Legacy is now available to purchase on Steam for 19,99€.

« This is Aarklash. The war between the Dark Lords of Acheron and the Barons of Alahan rages on. To finance the war, the Barons have gone into serious debt with the Goldmongers guild. Many nobles have fallen behind in their payments, and the Guild has sent their Wheel Swords, expert warriors and masters in the art of collecting their due. A standard Quorr of four Wheel Swords finds itself deep in Lion territories when a new war, of a very different nature, is declared. »

Discover the fantasy universe of the figurine game Confrontation and unravel its mysteries. Take the lead a company of mercenaries, the Wheel Swords, and unveil the dreadful plot threatning their lives !

Aarklash: Legacy is a tactical role playing game centered around the ideas of planification and strategy. Master tactical combat trough the use of active pause to coordinate the different heroes and their skills. Play clever to defeat all the merciless creatures living in Aarklash. Learn about their weaknesses and send them to their graves ! Sharpen your techniques and try to defeat the game in Ragnarok mode, if you dare...

In order to thank gamers who support the game right after its release, Cyanide has prepared a special launch offer : the game has a 10% discount during its first week of availability. Also, The first hundred to buy a Steam Key on the Cyanide e-shop will get a free copy of the game's soundtrack.

Steam page : http://store.steampowered.com/app/222640/

Cyanide shop : http://store.cyanide-studio.com/AarklashLegacy

Have fun ;)

QDemon19

Re: Aarklash: Legacy is now available !

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Okay, so I got it from the Cyanide shop, just curious about the 10% off though, not that it matters much, but was $20.99 the price after the discount.

Also, is there a way to know if I was among the first 100 to buy this from the shop (for the soundtrack), I'm at work and cannot download the game from Steam.

Thanks.

mad13

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm

And yet I'm unable to buy the game.

On steam its release yet there is no option to buy it, or even a price tag on it.

On cyanide I see the game I'm about to but it, yet there is no payment option...
Note, I'm talking about the german shop side, which is forced on me with no option to chage the shops language (if its a language issue that is...)
https://de-cyanide.gamesplanet.com/shop ... _3996.html

Izno

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Steam was not on time, we are sorry about that, but this isn't our responsibility.

Our shop is linked to Steam, which explains the issue there too.

QDemon19

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Izno - When you get a chance, could you reply to my earlier post too.

I chose the Cyanide shop solely for the soundtracks, I listened to them on the GameAudiFactory website and really liked most of them.

Izno

Site Admin

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 6:03 pm

It is very likely you are, but our shop is having some issue. We will update keep you updated on the matter, and sorry for the inconvenience !

QDemon19

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Izno wrote:It is very likely you are, but our shop is having some issue. We will update keep you updated on the matter, and sorry for the inconvenience !

No problems, please keep me know once the shop is back up and stable.

Thank you.

QDemon19

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 pm

I have my soundtracks.

Thank you.

Chimaeros

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Earlier, I ordered direct just for the soundtrack as well - no 10% discount was applied and although activating through Steam said "Full Early Access Comp", I didn't get the soundtrack (offer was showing at the time). Disappointed on both counts.

Really would be better to offer the bonus to anyone who ordered directly.

Izno

Site Admin

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 7:21 am

The issue has been fixed, you should have received the soundtrack by now or we will sent it to you manually if not.

We will get back to you about the discount game, more details by pm ;)

Return to News