It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm

Poll : Who is your favorite hero ?

Share your experience on Aarklash: Legacy and discuss with other players!

Who is your favortie heroe ?

Knokka
17%
Nella
4%
Frinz
13%
Leck Lorus
25%
Bo Lahm
17%
Denzil
21%
Wendaroo
No votes
Motcha
4%

Total votes : 24

• Author

Izno

Site Admin

Poll : Who is your favorite hero ?

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 pm

We are curious to know who is your favorite hero !

Don't hesitate to explain your choice and make remarks regarding what you like or not in each of the characters :)

nyaxx

Re: Poll : Who is your favorite hero ?

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

My favorite is Knokka. Half-human, half mechanical dinosuar, how is that not awesome? :D Beast of a tank, too.

Nella - Love her Janus mask shoulder pads. She seems to have the most flexible skillset, pretty useful.

Frinz - Seems like a stereotypical dwarf, accent and all. Inexplicably has access to better technology but doesn't share it with anyone. I don't personally like him all that much.

Leck Lorus - I can't help but see him as a cross between Thresh and Sona from League of Legends (not necessarily bad, he looks awesome). I built to make his fear instant cast, it makes a nice reliable emergency interrupt.

Bo Lahm - Kinda stereotypical big dumb ogre, but I like his bone club with the daggers through it. He seems a far inferior tank to Knokka though. I'm kinda curious how he would do in a damage role, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

Denzil - I like the rat peeking out of his top hat. Seems to bring solid damage and utility.

Wendaroo - Seems to have the best potential healing, and the buff/debuff transfers is a neat mechanic. The character just doesn't "click" with me for some reason. Maybe it's because she's always angry and ready to tear people apart but is actually a healer with no damage skills, lol.

Motcha - I like the fact that the orc in the game is not a standard axe-wielding fighter. I've found his heal-reversal ability to be absolutely amazing. It makes me wonder how effective a party with both healers would be.

Loving the game so far. I'm about 15 hours in, exploring Act 2. The party I've been using is Knokka, Nella, Leck Lorus, and Motcha.

Vrythur

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Why Frinz of course! His Fragmentation Mechanism is absolutely devastating. Makes short work of everything even in Rag'narok difficulty!

I also like Knokka very much. Frinz and Knokka. Still Love!
Last edited by Vrythur on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Izno

Site Admin

PostMon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 am

nyaxx wrote:My favorite is Knokka. Half-human, half mechanical dinosuar, how is that not awesome? :D Beast of a tank, too.

I share that point of view too, and I really like her skill set.

Mortoy

PostTue Sep 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Denzil, love his design, his personality, and his skillset. Was my first character to seem OP for a bit, assassinating and locking down targets on his own. That said, all of the heroes in this game are awesome and unique. Not a one I disliked.

Arnolf

PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Denzil, because he is so fun and quite wise for a gob !

QDemon19

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Mine is Bo.

He is an amazing Tank and I love him a lot more than Knokka, who in my opinion is severely hamstrung by the fact that she has to use health points to do just about anything.

Bo's Jump right in and Um..Bam are just awesome and he regenerates 1% of max health each second, which is about 30 in my game.

Maybe I've not managed to use Knokka correctly or maybe speced her inefficiently, but ever since I had Bo, I've not cast a second glance at Knokka.

I love Wendaroo too, her boomerang heal and the ability to steal increase effects and transfer them over to Allies (Bo mostly in my game) is awesome.

nyaxx

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Knokka's health costs are more than offset by her self heal + lifesteal, especially towards the end of the game where the health cost is less compared to her health total and you get a lot of %healing from items. Overall she will regen much more than Bo's 1%. She also has access to an armor buff much earlier than Bo. She is pretty much unaffected by enemies with damage-skill-preventing aura's, too.

Trutzi

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 2:11 am

Vrythur wrote:Why Frinz of course! His Fragmentation Mechanism is absolutely devastating. Makes short work of everything even in Rag'narok difficulty!

That's absolute nonsense, you can barely get by on medium difficulty in this game, even on easy you frequently die.

Rawrzor

PostSun Oct 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Trutzi wrote:
Vrythur wrote:Why Frinz of course! His Fragmentation Mechanism is absolutely devastating. Makes short work of everything even in Rag'narok difficulty!

That's absolute nonsense, you can barely get by on medium difficulty in this game, even on easy you frequently die.

Not sure if serious? I just finished the game on hard without much effort. You must be doing something severely wrong.
Next

Return to General Forum